Carr Skylark 1X12 Combo
The Skylark idea began with love and appreciation for classic home/student '60's American amps such as the Harvard to name but one. These small – student amps deliver organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes – making them super usable and super satisfying. The Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward.
Reverb, a built-in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the Skylark’s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
Carr Skylark Features:
- 12 Watts full output
- Tubes: two 12AX7, two 12AT7, two 6V6GT
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator 1.2 watts down to zero
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod
- All tube Reverb
- Extended range Mid control
- Extended range Presence control
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle
- Analysis Plus cable