Yamaha A3M ARE
The Yamaha A3M acoustic-electric guitar offers a vintage look with enhanced volume in the low-mid ranges, due to new scalloped bracing for the top and shorter bracing on the dreadnought's back. With a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, the guitar sounds fantastic. It also benefits from Yamaha's A.R.E. wood torrefaction, a high-heat treatment that imbues the guitar top with greater stability and an aged, vintage hue. The A3M takes full advantage of Yamaha's unobtrusive and versatile SRT2 pickup system for recording and stage performance.
Yamaha A3M Features:
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic, Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High-Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- Hard Bag Included