Suhr Bella Reverb
The Suhr Bella Reverb is a portable, American voiced, hand-wired, all-tube amplifier, designed to be the ideal grab-n-go amplifier and the ultimate platform for your pedalboard. It features a rather unique tube driven spring reverb circuit designed to give you a thick, lush reverb while remaining uncolored. Bella’s simple and easy to use controls (including Boost and 3-position Bright switch) make it a snap to tailor the amp to your favorite boost, overdrive, fuzz and distortion pedals; while the effects loop is the ideal place for all of your chorus, flange, delay, and reverb pedals.
Bella is powered by a duet of 6L6GC power tubes that deliver either 22 or 44 Watts of Class A/B power
Suhr Bella Features:
- 44/22 Watts, Class A/B
- Single channel
- 3 x 12AX7
- 2 x 6L6GC
- Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, 3-Way Bright Switch, Boost
- Speaker Impedance Selector: (2Ω, 4Ω, & 8Ω)
- 2-External Speaker Outputs
- Effects Loop Return Level
- Return and Send Jacks
- Send Level
- In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch Jack.
- 24" (W) x 9.90" (D) x 19.50" (H)
- 52 lbs.