Nik Huber Orca Black Pre-Owned
This Nik Huber Orca came back in trade. We originally received this beautiful Nik Huber Orca 9 months ago. It features a beautiful gloss black top with aged hardware, and a open pore custom cherry back. The workmanship is impeccable.
The Orca looks familiar to guitar players around the world by virtue of its shape. Paying tribute to the first solid body of this kind, the Orca brings a new twist to the traditional form with a slightly thinner body and a longer scale.
The classic combination of tone woods and traditional method of construction make this guitar spring to life out of the fascinating merger between vintage values and modern-day quality.
Nik Huber Orca Features:
• Gloss Black top finish
• Cherry Red open pore back
• Carved maple top
• Mahogany body
• Mahogany neck
• East Indian rosewood fingerboard
• 25" scale
• 10'-14" compound fingerboard radius
• 1.67" nut width
• 22 jumbo frets
• Neck thickness .91 @ 1st fret
• Neck thickness .100 @ 12th fret
• Polished bone nut
• Ebony headstock overlay
• Ebony tuner buttons
• Abalone Orca inlay on headstock
• Abalone dot inlays
• Abalone Orca inlay on 12th fret
• Aged nickel hardware
• ABM AVR 2 bridge & aluminum tailpiece
• Haussel Vintage A2 in neck
• Haussel Vintage+ A5 in bridge
• 7 lbs. 10 oz.
• Custom hard case with COA