Ibanez J Custom JCRG20126 Limited Mint Condition
This is a Ibanez J Custom JCRG20126 Limited. in mint condition. According to Ibanez.fandom only 18 were produced, but the COA says 1 of 30.
The JCRG20126 is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2012. It was made in Japan by FujiGen as part of the high-end J Custom line.
The JCRG20126 features an alder body with a flame maple top and natural binding bolted to a titanium reinforced maple and walnut neck with a 24-fret bound rosewood fretboard with Tree of Life vine inlays. Components include two Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, an Edge Zero double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS3 tuning stabilizer, a locking nut, Gotoh tuning machines and Free Lock II strap locks.
Ibanez J Custom Features:
- Model name: JCRG20126
- Year(s) produced: 2012
- Sold in: USA
- Made in: Japan
- Finish: BGA (Brown Garnet Shadow)
- Alder body w/ flame maple top
- AANJ neck joint
- Edge Zero tremolo w/ ZPS3 stabilizer
- Cosmo black hardware color
- Super Wizard J Custom neck shape
- 5-piece maple/ walnut neck with KTS titanium rods
- Rosewood fingerboard with binding
- Tree of Life inlay
- 24 jumbo frets
- Barless Top-Lok nut
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (H) bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (H) neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume / master tone / 5-way lever
- 8 lbs. 4 oz.
- Original case and COA