Nik Huber Huber Orca Gold Top
This Nik Huber Orca is a treat to play. The quality of wood and workmanship is amazing. This one has a gloss Gold Top finish and a natural open pore back finish. Extremely comfortable to play. '60's neck carve that measures .832 at the 1st fret, and .942 at the 12th fret.
The Orca looks familiar to guitar players around the world by virtue of its shape. Paying tribute to the first solid body of this kind, the Orca brings a new twist to the traditional form with a slightly thinner body and a longer scale.
Nik Huber Orca Features:
- Semi Gloss Gold Top finish
- Natural mahogany open pore back
- Carved maple top
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Orca inlay 12th fret
- 25" scale
- 10'-14" compound fingerboard radius
- Polished bone nut
- 1.67 nut width
- Neck thickness: .832 @ 1st fret. .942 @12th fret
- Aged hardware
- Haussel Vintage neck pickup 6.88k
- Haussel Vintage + bridge pickup 12.7k
- 8 lbs. 3 oz.
- Custom Hard Case