Duesenberg Paloma Catalina Sunset Rose
The Paloma is a solid body, three pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring an alder body, short Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo and a set neck with a 25.5" scale.
The Paloma is for those who seek ultimate flexibility. The three pickup layout featuring our Grand VintageHumbucker and two matched Duesenberg Single coils. The Pearlito and AlnicoBlade, offer a wide variety of sounds for any situation. The four pickup combinations are accessible through our new 4-Way rotary switch. All of that is topped off by our premium Radiator Tremolo, deluxe Diamond fretboard inlays and a beautifully shaped body contour.
Duesenberg Paloma Features
- Catalina Sunset Rose finish
- Alder body
- Set maple neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Cream bound body and neck
- Diamond inlays
- 25.5" scale length
- 12" radius
- 22 jumbo frets
- D shape neck
- Nickel hardware
- Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe tremolo
- Duesenberg Pearlito and AlnicoBlade
- Duesenberg GrandVintage humbuckers (bridge)
- 1 volume, 1 Tone, 4-way pickup selector
- 8 lbs. 11 oz.
- Duesenberg hard case included