Yamaha FS5 Red label
In Stock. This amazing Yamaha Red Label FS5 referencing Yamaha’s history of over 50 years of guitar building, the Red Label series brings back the looks and tones of Yamahas famous original steel string guitars. This is the Yamaha FS5, a Concert body Guitar built in Japan with appointments that include a solid sitka spruce top with the A.R.E. treatment, solid mahogany back and sides, bone nut, and ebony fretboard. The FS5 Red Label has a unique bracing pattern based off of the FG-180 50th Anniversary, enhanced for low-end frequency response without compromising the durability.
Yamaha FS5 Features:
- Concert Body Shape
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25” Scale Length, 1.73” Nut Width, 15-3/4” Fretboard Radius, 25/64” String Spacing
- Ebony Bridge Pins, Bone Nut
- 19-9/16” Body Length, 14-15/16” Body Width, 3-9/16” Body Depth
- Gotoh Open Gear Tuners
- Yamaha Hard shell case included